34/146 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Sold for $414,000
Quality Townhouse of Size, Privacy + Convenience
Offering all the advantages of townhouse-style living, this dual level residence is well proportioned throughout and set in a great lifestyle location. It brings together fresh interiors, a private courtyard and a quiet position to make it an excellent low maintenance home in the high growth, city fringe area.
The property features a generously proportioned open plan layout with air-conditioned living & dining areas and tiled flooring throughout. Three upstairs bedrooms are each equipped with built-in wardrobes and include an air-conditioned master that has its own ensuite and private balcony. There is also a kitchen with modern gas fittings, a lock-up garage with internal access and a private backyard with a sheltered entertainment patio.
This quality property represents a great buying opportunity with solid investment credentials and an ideal setting close to schools, transport and Brookside Shopping Centre, and only 8kms from Brisbane's CBD.
• A bright open design with tiled flooring
• Private entertainment patio and courtyard
• Three upstairs bedrooms each have built-in robes
• Ensuite, full main bathroom plus a downstairs toilet
• Secure lock-up garage with internal access
• Gas kitchen, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Set within a well-maintained townhouse complex
• Freshly Painted Inside and presently being painted externally
Body Corporate Fee: $616 per quarter or $47.38 per week
Council Rates: $374.63 per quarter or $28.82 per week.
Contact Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736