1/18 Burdekin Street, Gaythorne 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $375,000
Easy care Villa Presenting a Peaceful Retreat
Offering the perfect low maintenance lifestyle package, this boutique villa's bright interiors and easy-care design are enhanced by a prime position close to all nearby amenities. Light, space and style feature throughout this single-level residence that is tucked away in a well maintained complex of only seven.
Freshly updated interiors feature an open living and dining area with new paint, carpet, window coverings and modern decor throughout. Two bedrooms both have built-ins plus there is a bathroom which has just had a tasteful update and a modern open kitchen with good quality appliances. The front paved area, shaded by mature gardens, provides the perfect area within the home to entertain friends and family. The low-set home sits on a large 284sqm allotment with plenty of room for gardens. There is also air-conditioning, good security and a lock-up garage.
This fabulous property makes a great option for downsizers, professional couples or investors because of its well-appointed interiors and highly convenient location in the very heart of Gaythorne, walking distance to local coffee shops, restaurants and trains, with the CBD less than 7.5 km away.
• Quarterly Rates: 374.63
• Quarterly Body Corp: $493.14
- A large 284sqm allotment with generous gardens
- Open plan design with living and dining area
- Two bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen fitted with good quality appliances
- Freshly Updated Bathroom
- Set within a boutique complex of seven residences
- Air-conditioning and a single, remote lock-up garage
- A central location that is close to everything
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your own private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736