25 Clemesha Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $539,999
Entertainers Delight with Side Access!
A tranquil Keperra setting is the peaceful lifestyle location of this attractive residence where light, space and leafy privacy all come together in perfect harmony. Tucked away in a quiet street, it offers a generous and well-appointed home surrounded by lush, tree-filled outlooks over the surrounding parklands.
The home is smartly presented and provides a great family-friendly layout with generous living and dining areas with polished timber floors. A fantastic new addition to the home is the large alfresco deck at the rear that offers the perfect place to relax or entertain while soaking up the tranquil surrounds. There is also a private rear garden, underdeck patio and a lockable garden shed.
Three bedrooms are each good sized and have ceiling fans plus there is a full bathroom, well-appointed kitchen and internal staircase that leads to the lower level, where there is a huge double garage, utilities room, laundry and separate toilet.
This convenient position is within walking distance to Kedron Brook parkland and bike paths and offers easy access to Ferny Grove High School, Ferny Grove Primary School, Ferny Grove train station and multiple shopping centres.
• A generous 546m2 level land parcel with bush surrounds
• Open living and dining space with polished timber floors
• Brand-new alfresco deck for outdoor entertaining
• Private level garden and lock-up storage shed
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans, neat and tidy kitchen
• Internal staircase to a double garage and utilities room
• Walk to Kedron Brook parkland and bike paths
• Less than 11K's to Brisbane CBD
• Easy access to Kedron Brook Bikeway + Ferny Grove Train Station (Park ‘n' Ride Station)
• Walking Distance to Camoola Street & Annandale Street Parks
• Close to both Great Western Super Centre & Ferny Grove Shopping District
Phone Haydn Denovan to arrange your private inspection today!
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736