2/976 Samford Road, Keperra 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Weekly Rent: $600
This modernised two-storey townhouse screams lifestyle. Set against a leafy bushland backdrop, it makes a spacious easy-to-maintain property that's light filled throughout and positioned in a sought-after family neighbourhood.
The kitchen is positioned at the very heart of the home and is equipped with stylish gas fittings and island breakfast bar, including a freestanding Smeg cooker. Additionally, there are three good-sized bedrooms including an upper-level master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to its own private balcony.
* 3 Bedrooms
* Master retreat with high raked ceilings located upstairs complete with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony
* Leafy bush land backdrop
* Open plan layout
* Private grassed garden, deck and large entertainment terrace
* Contemporary stone kitchen with breakfast island and gas fittings
* Air-conditioning, great storage and floating floors throughout
* Double lock-up garage plus visitor parking in the complex
Its tranquil setting is back from the road surrounded by nature and within minutes to local shops, park, buses and schools at Keperra, and close to Mitchelton's bustling cafe precinct. Located only 550m to Silvertop Street Park, 650m to Keperra Train Station, 650m to Great Western Super Centre and 1.2km to Mitchelton State Primary and High Schools.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
22/9/2021 4.45pm - 5.00pm
25/9/2021 11.30am - 11.45am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Business Development Manager
07 2112 1326