27/34 Lowerson Street, Lutwyche 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
$315,000 - $330,000
Low Maintenance Townhouse in Sought-after Locale
Part of the popular 'Daintrees' complex in the heart of Lutwyche, this bright and spacious two-level townhouse is perfect for anyone looking to enjoy easy living and a range of excellent amenities practically at the door. The complex is exceptionally located, pet-friendly (pending approval) and primed for first homebuyers, city professionals or investors.
The home is well-presented throughout and features air-conditioned open plan living and dining with a centre island kitchen on the ground floor, while upstairs are two good sized bedrooms each with built-in robes, ceiling fans and a private balcony. Courtyard garden areas at the front and rear provide fully fenced areas for relaxation or entertaining, and the property also includes a single carport.
Residents of the complex enjoy use of a communal pool and BBQ area, and the location, too, further enhances lifestyle appeal. All conveniences are close by, such as Lutwyche Shopping Centre, schools, parks and transport options, Albion bars and restaurants are only about five minutes' drive away, and it's just 5km from Brisbane CBD.
• Fresh interiors full of natural light on two levels
• Open living, dining and modern island kitchen
• Bedrooms each have built-ins and own balcony
• Front and rear courtyard areas for entertaining
• Single carport, communal pool and BBQ facilities
• 350m to refurbished Lutwyche Shopping Centre
• Close to buses, bike ways, airport link and Clem 7
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736