90 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Potential Packed Post-War in Prime Position
Offered for the first time in more than 50 years, this tightly held home combines space, character and possibility to create your dream home in a popular lifestyle location. Realistically, you can simply add a lick of paint, polish the floorboards and live quite comfortably for many years to come, or completely modernise and even potentially raise the house to capitalise on elevated district views.
The home has strong bones and stands on a generous 607sqm parcel of land with an elevated outlook and north easterly aspect. It features a modernised kitchen and updated bathroom, along with three bedrooms, a huge laundry with additional WC as well as ample off-street parking including a remote lock-up garage under the house and side access to the rear of the property.
Buyers looking to enjoy everything Mitchelton and its surrounds have to offer will certainly want to make the most of this excellent location. It's just 650m to the Blackwood Street dining and café precinct, within walking distance of excellent local schools, parks and Mitchelton train station, minutes to the amenities of Brookside Shopping Centre and 8km from Brisbane city.
• Spacious home on 607sqm allotment
• Large grassed yard and north easterly aspect
• Scope to capitalise on superbly elevated views
• Hardwood floors and decorative cornice detail
• Open lounge/dining and modern kitchen
• Lock-up garage plus side access for vehicles
• Outstanding opportunity to add value
• 650m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 700m to Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School
• 800m to Fenwick Park
• 850m to Gaythorne RSL
• 850m to Mitchelton State Primary School
• 900m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 1km to Mt Maria College
• 1.3km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 8km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736