2A Hay Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
A Vintage Classic with Space, Charm and Potential
Situated on an elevated corner allotment of 577m2 in a great street, this charming post war home holds timeless appeal that is ready to enjoy today, enhance tomorrow or even establish something new. The possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a potential-packed residence that's very conveniently located close to neighbouring parklands, local schools and Blackwood Street's cafe scene with easy access to the CBD.
The home's interiors are tastefully presented throughout with bright living and dining spaces and fresh neutral decor. There are three bedrooms, a neat and tidy kitchen, full bathroom and car accommodation for two cars, with a double garage accessed from Hegarty Street. A fully fenced, sundrenched and spacious yard is the perfect space for children to play.
Entirely liveable right now, the home offers plenty of scope for an update or extension that will maximise the ongoing rewards. This quiet part of Mitchelton is highly sought-after because of its great convenience and close proximity to a range of amenities.
• Well-proportioned interiors are bright and airy throughout
• Spacious garden includes a deep and fully fenced rear lawn
• Two street frontages with garage access via Hegarty Street
• Three bedrooms, full bathroom and large laundry
• Functional retro kitchen that includes an extra dining area
• Walking distance to Blackwood Street, local schools and trains
• A great opportunity to acquire a post war home and renovate to suit
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824