5/3 Wickham Street, Newmarket 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Exceptional Lifestyle Opportunity in One of Brisbane's Best Suburbs
Fresh, bright and displaying a quality modern feel, this designer two-bedroom apartment captures the essence of low-care living with its easy to maintain floorplan and elevated position that captures views to the city. This is the perfect pad for urban professionals as it is designed for a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle with quick access to the CBD and all of Newmarket's attractions just a stroll away.
A well-planned layout features light and breezy lounge and dining areas plus a massive balcony that captures south-easterly breezes and a lovely outlook over the district with glimpses to the city. The contemporary kitchen comes complete with caesarstone benches, dishwasher and abundant storage, plus there are well-proportioned bedrooms positioned at opposite ends of the floorplan.
Complete with its own secure car space and a corner position in the immaculately maintained Wickham Residences complex of only 10 apartments, this fantastic home offers excellent value for money. It represents an ideal first home or investment package for buyers looking for a quality property in one of Brisbane's most sought-after suburbs.
• Light filled open layout with lounge and dining areas
• A large -sized entertainment balcony with elevated city outlooks
• Two double bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Master suite with walk in robe and air conditioning
• Quality modern kitchen plus two designer bathrooms
• Air conditioned living, secure entrance and basement car space
• Set in a small contemporary building of only 10 apartments
• Walk to bus and rail transport plus Newmarket Shopping Centre
• 280m to Newmarket Reading Shopping Centre and Cinemas
• 500m to Newmarket Train Station
• 750m to Banks Street Reserve
• 850m to access to the Enoggera Creek Bikeway
• Less than 4km to the Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a viewing.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
23/1/2021 12.00pm - 12.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736