61 June Street, Mitchelton 5 Beds | 3 Baths | 2 Cars
A Contemporary Masterpiece in a Class of its Own
This spectacular contemporary residence showcases quality and style throughout that is rarely seen and seldom offered to market. A light filled two-level layout, supremely spacious proportions and a well-designed interior.
Once you step inside you'll notice how it's perfect for today's modern family with a spacious layout that focuses on making living easy and low maintenance, and also great for entertaining. There is a bright open plan living space and second family room on the upper level. The kitchen has been finished to the highest quality and features quality appliances, custom cabinetry, a timber breakfast bar and walk-in butler's pantry.
A large sheltered patio at the back comes complete with a built-in barbecue, ceiling fans and heat panels, and a great outlook over the heated in-ground swimming pool and private grassed garden. The four upstairs bedrooms include three with custom walk-in wardrobes, plus there is a home office on the downstairs level.
This superb property is fully air-conditioned throughout and comes with CCTV security, an integrated Sonos music system, a 5KW solar system and an auto double garage with internal access.
Enjoy this fantastic location in one of Mitchelton's best streets within easy walking distance to Blackwood Street's café strip, the train station and neighbourhood parklands.
• A striking presence with a smart architectural appearance
• Level access to an expansive BBQ patio, garden and swimming pool
• Quality entertainer's kitchen with breakfast bar and butler's pantry
• Master Bedroom with Generously Proportioned Walk In Robe and Ensuite
• Ensuite with Freestanding Bath with TV to Relax and Unwind
• Guest Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe, Ensuite & Study Desk
• 3rd Bedroom with Built in Wardrobe and Study Desk
• 4th Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe
• 3 Ultra Stylish Bathrooms + Powder Room - All Boasting Custom Cabinetry & Stone Tops
• Heated towel rails to all bathrooms
• Butler's Pantry which Cleverly Incorporates the Laundry
• Stainless Steel European Appliances Including: 2 Ovens, Gas Cooktop + Microwave Oven
• Beautiful Concrete Epoxy Floors Downstairs
• Massive Covered Entertaining Area with Built in BBQ, Vintec Wine Fridge, Food Heat Lamp, Fans & Outdoor Heaters
• High Grade Carpet to Upper Level
• Quality Tapware
• Double Remote Lockup Garage with Extra Height
• 2.7M Ceilings on Lower Level with Square Set Cornice Throughout
• Ducted Air-Conditioning Throughout with Izone (Mobile Control)
• Fully Functioning Home Office or Fifth bedroom
• Security System - Alarm & 4 Cameras with Recording System
• Picturesque Solar Heated Salt Water Pool
• All Bedrooms + Living Areas are Complete with Data, Phone, TV and Foxtel
• Sonos Music System throughout
• 5KW Solar System
• Vacumaid with Kitchen Sweep
• Ample Storage Throughout
• Water Filter on Main Water Supply
• Remote Blinds in Lounge Room
• Irrigation system to garden beds
• 350m to Fenwick Park
• 450m to the Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café precinct
• 500m to Our Lady of Dolours Primary School
• 750m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 1.1km to Mt Maria College
• 1.2km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• And less than 8km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736