31 Meemar Street, Chermside 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
A Modern Showpiece with Split Level Design
A design that delivers modern spaces with supreme quality and low-maintenance ease is perfect for today's busy families. This low-set contemporary home has been cleverly laid out to provide a spacious home of exceptional style with a flowing layout that provides great indoor/outdoor living.
Families will appreciate the easy maintenance layout that has a large open living space, a separate media room and a quality modern kitchen fitted with an island breakfast bar and sleek gas appliances. A separate bedroom wing features four bedrooms with ceiling fans, including a massive master retreat with 'his and hers' walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a deluxe spa bath.
The highlight is the large 701sqm landholding that includes a spacious covered alfresco entertaining area that flows easily off the living space and the master suite. There is even a private back garden, a secure front yard plus a double lock-up garage with expansive storage area that could be converted a third parking space if required.
This great home is packed with inclusions with a motion sensor alarm system, video intercom, Vacumaid, air-conditioning and heaps of storage throughout. It's quietly situated in one of Chermside's best streets and has Burnie Brae Park, Wavell Heights Primary and city buses within close range, as well as a host of cafes, shopping and dining options.
• Set on a large 701sqm with private front and back yards
• Fresh and bright interiors feature a spacious open living area with high ceilings
• An easy level flow out to a large covered entertainment patio
• Sleek entertainers' kitchen with island bar and Smeg gas cooker
• A separate bedroom wing featuring a superb master retreat
• Two full bathrooms include an ensuite with deluxe spa bath
• A double lock-up garage plus heaps of storage throughout
• Prowler Proof security screens (doors and windows) throughout
• Air-conditioning, motion sensor alarm, Vacumaid and video intercom
• 250m to Wavell Heights State School
• 400m to Burnie Brae Park
• 500m to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
• 950m to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
• 1.8km to Prince Charles Hospital
• Less than 9km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
23/1/2021 10.00am - 10.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736