4/53 Lamont Road, Wilston 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Modernised Apartment in Ultra Desirable Locale
One of only six in an established building, this fully renovated apartment enjoys ultra convenient positioning with a stylish light filled layout and suburban views to the north. It offers modern, low maintenance living along with the convenience of walking distance to the Wilston village hub, schools and transport including Wilston train station.
Interiors are freshly painted throughout and feature a generous enclosed balcony extending the open living space for entertaining, a sleek kitchen with laundry facilities, two double bedrooms both providing built-in robes and a designer bathroom. The presentation is flawless and further boosted by comfort features including stainless steel appliances, tiled floors and ceiling fans.
The apartment also comes with a lock-up garage, while the building has low Body Corporate fees and is predominantly owner-occupied. The astute homebuyer or investor keen on securing a property combining space, quality and lifestyle, will recognise the value of this excellent apartment.
Wilston is consistently rated in the top Brisbane suburbs and in 2019, ranked #2 on the Domain Liveable Cities Study for Greater Brisbane.
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas
• Wilston State School Catchment Area
• Enclosed balcony providing a district outlook
• Smartly renovated kitchen incorporating internal laundry
• Modern bathroom offering large shower and separate toilet
• Two double size bedrooms with built-in robes
• Own lock-up garage
• Premium suburb less than 4.5km from the city
• 25m to Lamont Road Bus Stop
• 250m to Wilston Village
• 500m to Wilston Train Station
• 1km to Homezone Windsor
• 1km to Finsbury Park
• 1km to Enoggera Creek Bikeway
• 1.2km to Downey Park
• 1.2km to Reading Newmarket Shopping Centre & Cinemas
• 2.5km to RBWH
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736