18 Streeton Parade, Everton Park 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Architecturally Designed and Impressively Renovated Family Sanctuary
Generously scaled for a family lifestyle, with 352sqm of indoor/outdoor living space, this architecturally designed home is finished to a superior standard and beautifully renovated throughout. From the high ceilings and polished concrete floors to the gourmet kitchen and expansive alfresco area with magnesium pool, no expense has been spared to create an entertainers' paradise that has to be seen to be truly appreciated.
The property showcases impressive technology, all Wi-Fi activated from your smart phone, including security, lighting, irrigation and even the pool. Its four spacious bedrooms include the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, while the amazing open plan living and dining area extends out to a sensational outdoor zone with vast pergola, in-built BBQ, deck, the pool and grassed side garden including cubbyhouse.
Add a second living area with balcony upstairs, a stunning designer kitchen, full main bath, powder room, large internal laundry and oversized double garage into the mix and you're left wanting nothing. The location, too, further enhances the desirability of this excellent home, with easy access to shopping centres, schools and transport, and just a little over 8km from Brisbane city.
• Contemporary design and front northeast aspect
• Extensive smart phone-controlled technology
• Flowing interiors and spacious family living zones
• Kitchen has walk-in pantry and quality appliances including 5 burner gas cooker
• Alfresco entertaining area and magnesium pool
• 5kW solar, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning throughout
• Smart device controlled home security, lighting, irrigation and garage door
• Temperature Controlled and smart device-controlled magnesium pool
• Smart lock on front door
• NBN installed
• Second air conditioned living space with access to upstairs deck
• 3250mm height inside garage
• Visual intercom (wifi integrated)
• Quietly tucked away minutes to all the essentials
• 850m to North West Private Hospital and Flockton Street Shopping Centre
• 1km to Everton Park State School
• 1.1km to Everton Plaza and Everton Park Homemaker Centre
• 1.1km to Northside Christian College
• 1.2km to Everton Park State High School
• 1.8km to Teralba Park with Access to Kedron Brook Bikeway
• 8.25km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736