34 Eidsvold Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
A family favourite with great lifestyle flexibility
A quiet setting in a sought-after neighbourhood sets the scene for an ideal family lifestyle in this smartly presented and well-proportioned three-bedroom residence. Featuring light filled open interior spaces, private entertainment areas and a versatile two-level layout, it offers a fresh and bright home that's set up high to capture natural light and breezes.
Living is centred on the upper level and includes air-conditioned living and dining spaces, polished timber flooring and crisp modern decor. A wide north facing veranda captures an elevated outlook over the surrounding area, plus there is a sheltered entertainment deck at the rear that overlooks the back garden. Three bedrooms all have built-in robes and include a main that opens onto the veranda, plus there is a lower-level offering dual living potential with a bathroom and rumpus area.
The kitchen has been renovated and is fitted with quality gas appliances and dishwasher; there is also a modern bathroom and a double lock-up garage with internal access. This great property sits on a large 587sqm and ticks all the boxes for immediate lifestyle enjoyment. It's also well-positioned with easy access to acres of parkland, bus transport, as well as the train station and shopping amenities in downtown Keperra.
• Fresh bright and modern interiors with good quality finishes
• Air-conditioned open living space and wide north facing balcony
• Deep backyard with level lawn and sheltered entertainment deck
• Lower-level with bathroom and rumpus, ideal for dual living
• Three good-sized bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes
• Renovated kitchen with quality gas fittings and dishwasher
• Double lock-up garage with storage and internal access
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824