12 Church Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Private Family Oasis Set on Prime 1110m2 Allotment
Delivering a premium lifestyle rarely found and seldom offered, this large family home offers exceptional convenience with nothing left to do but move in and invite your friends over to celebrate. Beautifully appointed and renovated throughout, it provides a fantastic environment of elegant style, impressive space and excellent natural light, plus it sits on a glorious 1,110sqm block, surrounded by mature gardens.
This well-designed home features a generous open living space with a layout that is ideal for those who love to entertain, indoors and out. The living area has polished floorboards throughout and includes a contemporary gas kitchen with breakfast bar and a relaxing outlook over the rear garden. All three bedrooms are fitted with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes, plus there is a large multi-purpose room/home office, full main bathroom including a bath and ensuite.
The real highlight of this property is the size of the land; it features a deep front and rear gardens with level lawns, as well as an undercover entertainment space and large north facing deck, and a double carport with extra storage.
This great pocket of Mitchelton also offers easy access to Blackwood Street's cafe and restaurant strip, Brookside Shopping Centre, transport and is short walking distance to Mitchelton Primary and Mitchelton High School.
• Beautifully renovated family home in tiptop condition
• Occupying a massive 1,110sqm elevated land parcel
• Capturing distant views over the district to the mountains
• Large north facing deck and private grounds
• Contemporary gas kitchen with breakfast bar seating
• Three bedrooms each have ceiling fans, air con and built in wardrobes
• Double carport with extra storage plus multi-purpose room
• Quiet setting within a stroll to the heart of Mitchelton
• 250m to Mitchelton Primary and High Schools
• 450m to Fenwick Park
• 650m to Oxford Park Train Station
• 850m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 1.4km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 8.8km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736