7/100 Lockrose Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Prime Townhouse Offered for the First Time Since Construction
Surrounded by extensive parks and reserves, near Lockrose Street Playground and with convenient access to Glen Retreat Road, this well-presented townhouse offers relaxed, low maintenance living and entertaining in a great location. It features a generous 223m2 allotment and is readymade for a young family or downsizers looking to enjoy a quiet but vibrant Mitchelton address close to everyday essentials.
The two-storey floorplan showcases a practical design, with open plan living space on the ground floor plus a handy study nook. All bedrooms are upstairs, including an oversized master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop, there is a powder room in addition the main bathroom along with a remote lockup garage.
To the rear is a covered terrace area and courtyard garden, ideal for children and pets. Ample storage, good security and split system air conditioning are among the many rewarding inclusions. This excellent home will hold immense appeal for lifestyle buyers being within walking distance to the areas fantastic schools and parks, all whilst being positioned just 8.5km to Brisbane City.
• Bright open lounge and dining flowing to the rear courtyard
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances and mains gas cooking
• Located in a tightly held complex (only 3 sales in the last 3 years)
• Master bed with ensuite, WIR and balcony
• Two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Full bath, internal laundry, guest powder room
• Security screens, doors and motion sensor alarm
• Alfresco dining area and garden
• Remote lock up garage with extra storage
• 230m to Fenwick Park
• 450m to Picabeen park
• 650m to Blackwood street restaurant and café precinct + Mitchelton Train Station
• 1.3km to Oxford Park Train Station
• 1.4m Brookside Shopping Centre
• 2km to Teralba Park with Access to Kedron Brook Bikeway
• 8.5km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736