178 Glen Retreat Road, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
For Sale Now
Secluded Sanctuary with Sweeping Panoramas
Tucked away at the very end of a quietly secluded cul-de-sac, this stylishly renovated residence provides a tranquil family lifestyle embraced by picturesque surrounds. It offers a relaxed haven for living and entertaining with a generous and light filled layout that focuses on easycare in/outdoor style and captivating outlooks over the surrounding area.
A spacious two-level floorplan has been tastefully updated and features a generous layout with a good separation of living spaces. There are three bedrooms on the lower level, plus an extra fourth bedroom and home office upstairs. Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Living is bright and spacious with separate areas for lounge, sitting, living and dining, as well as a good quality kitchen with V Zug appliances, dishwasher, a two door Samsung fridge with ice-maker and cold-water dispenser and modern full bathroom with granite bench tops.
Large entertainment decks command sweeping north facing district views, and there are private and leafy gardens that make entertaining a breeze. The home also comes complete with air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, plantation shutters and a cosy Lopi gas fireplace.
Set on an elevated block in a whisper quiet setting, the property is a blissfully private sanctuary, yet is within minutes to Mitchelton train station, Public and Private Local Schools, Blackwood Street restaurants and cafe precinct, all this and so much more only 8kms from the Brisbane CBD.
• A generous design with good separation of living spaces
• An elevated position with sweeping views over the area
• North facing entertainment decks and private leafy garden
• Generous lower-level bedrooms plus a separate home office
• Master bedroom with ensuite and access to the deck
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a Bose sound system
• Green house, gardens sheds and a remote double lock-up garage with work bench
• Peacefully secluded the end of a boutique cul-de-sac
• Cosy Lopi Gas Fire at the heart of the Home
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Ring security system
For a Private Inspection contact Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824