10/14 Gordon Parade, Everton Park 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Supreme Convenience with Sweeping City Outlooks
If modern spaces, ultra-convenience and city views are important for your next property purchase, this smartly designed apartment is a must see. Set high within the Cube building of only 11 apartments, it offers a great opportunity to buy a freshly appointed home in an exciting position close to all of the action at Everton Plaza.
A standout feature of the home is the well-designed floorplan that includes a spacious and air-conditioned open living space and stylish stone kitchen with quality stainless steel Bosch appliances. Both bedrooms have air conditioning and include a large master with walk-in robe and ensuite, plus there is a wide entertainment balcony that captures unobstructed views to the city.
Also including a car space, the property comes complete with an internal laundry and intercom entrance and is ideally located near supermarkets, Charlie's Fruit Market and the host of restaurants and cafes in this newly updated Everton Plaza precinct.
The perfect fit for young families, urban professionals or astute investors looking for strong and consistent returns, this superb property provides a dynamic base that's within walking distance to all everyday necessities, and within moments to the CBD.
• Full of light and energy with a generous interior layout
• An elevated position with urban views to the city skyline
• Large entertainment balcony with panoramic CBD outlooks
• two air-conditioned bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Quality kitchen with stone bench tops and sleek appliances
• Car space plus internal laundry and intercom entrance
• Set within the stylish Cube complex of 11 apartments
• Walking distance to cafes, shopping and all the action at Everton Plaza
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
15/5/2021 12.00pm - 12.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736