80 Glen Retreat Road, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
For Sale Now
A vintage charmer, updated & located for lifestyle
A classical post-war home, tastefully upgraded to keep pace with today's way of living, this charming cottage enjoys a highly convenient position in a quiet street setting. It presents an ideal prospect for buyers seeking a renovated period property that's exceptionally handy to Mitchelton's vibrant life and enjoys easy access to the train station and Blackwood Street's, shopping and dining precinct.
This is an ideal property for the entertainer because of its private and low maintenance outdoor spaces that include a paved front courtyard and sheltered porch, as well as a deck at the rear that captures a lovely outlook over the area. There is also a deep backyard that features a sunlit level lawn and off-street parking for multiple cars accessed from the rear street. Inside, the home is very well presented with fresh modern décor, polished timber floors and a good layout with separate lounge and dining spaces. The two bedrooms both have walk-in wardrobes, plus there is a well-appointed modern kitchen, a full bathroom and a downstairs laundry. Perfect for those looking to enter the Mitchelton property market in a great-looking traditional home, it is ready to move into and enjoy with nothing more to do or spend.
• Air-conditioned living space with polished timber flooring
• Two bedrooms are both fitted with a walk-in wardrobe
• Well-equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher included and has a full bathroom
• Private and leafy front courtyard plus a sheltered porch
• Elevated rear deck with district views plus a deep back garden
• Downstairs laundry and secure parking access from the rear lane
• Stroll to parklands, the train station, schools and local shops
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824