31 Grimstone Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
A Rare Property Package - 1024m2 within 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
Taking pride of place on an enormous 1024sqm allotment, this solid post-war home is overflowing with opportunity. This property has outstanding potential for buyers looking to make their mark in the highly popular Keperra market with scope to renovate or knockdown and rebuild, subject to Local Authority approvals.
The interiors are presented in sound condition and feature an easy workable floorplan with hardwood flooring and separate living and dining areas. There are three good-sized bedrooms, full bathroom and a functional, eat-in kitchen.
It's the generous land size that will be a major drawcard to buyers. The property has a 16m frontage and comes complete with a private backyard with super spacious level lawn.
The possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a potential-packed post-war home that's very conveniently located right within the heart of Keperra, close to the train station and Dallas Parade shopping amenities, with Brisbane CBD less than 9.5km away.
• Original post-war home on 1024sqm with a 16m frontage
• Well-presented throughout with many original details
• Three bedrooms, full bathroom and a functional kitchen
• Supremely spacious backyard with a sunlit level lawn
• A great renovation/rebuild project
• Walking distance to the train station and Dallas Parade shops
• A prime opportunity that's less than 9.5km to the CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a viewing
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736