12/16 Melton Road, Nundah 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
A Premier Investment or First Home Opportunity
Immaculately presented with smart contemporary finishes, this impressive apartment offers a low maintenance modern lifestyle unmatched in convenience or quality over 72 sqm. With absolutely nothing to add and clean architectural lines that emphasize space and light, the home opens to embrace relaxing district views.
With a combined lounge and dining area that greets the visitor upon entry, there is also an enclosed entertainer's balcony that could function as a second lounge or dining area should the need arise. Both are double bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, while the master also claims an ensuite. The kitchen has stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher and a breakfast bar. Additional features include floating timber and tiled floors, air conditioning and a secure undercover car space.
Private, filled with afternoon sun and super convenient for city commuters, it's just a 600m stroll to Toombul station, as well as close to supermarkets, shopping and café culture. Within easy walking distance to a choice of outdoor spaces like Albert Bishop Park, this is a premier opportunity indeed for the investor seeking a high potential yield or the first time owner alike.
• Stylishly finished for understated contemporary living
• Low maintenance, open plan lounge and dining area
• Enclosed balcony a potential second lounge/dining space
• Double bedrooms with built-ins, master has an ensuite
• Modern kitchen with gas appliances and breakfast bar
• Floating timber floors, air con, ideal first home or investment
• Short walk to Toombul station, shopping and parklands
• Ample visitor and on street car parking
• Less than 7.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
26/6/2021 9.00am - 9.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736