61 Illawarra Street, Everton Park 3 Beds | 3 Baths | 1 Car
Offers Above $750,000.00
A Classic Family Home With Ample Scope to Update
Same owner for the past 40 years, this classic older style family home on a 926m2 allotment presents a truly incredible opportunity. With a leafy end of cul-de-sac position and elevated views over the surrounding area, there is vast scope to renovate for modern tastes, or develop into an ultra-contemporary designer home to take full advantage of its premium position. A functional interior layout features generous lounge and dining areas, three good-sized bedrooms, plus a kitchen in good working condition.
There is also a spacious lower-level comprising of a second kitchen plus additional large multi purpose rooms , storage rooms and utility areas. The tranquil bush setting will be a major drawcard for buyers as it is surrounded by trees and features a paved level backyard that's great for entertaining and peaceful surrounds. This original home is ideally located just a few minutes down to shops and amenities at Everton Park, with local parks, schools and bus transport within a stroll. It holds many possibilities with scope to update the existing home, completely transform or rebuild.
• A tranquil location at the end of a boutique cul-de-sac
• An elevated position that captures sweeping district views
• Original old-style home that's ready to upgrade or rebuild
• Two levels include a downstairs area with kitchen and bathroom
• Three upper-level bedrooms plus a separate sunroom
• A paved level backyard plus a twin carport at the front
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322