9 Kinnen Street,, Enoggera 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
For Sale Now
Charm and Potential in a Parkside Location
A superb parkside lifestyle comes with this high set post-war property along with an excellent
chance to get creative and add some value to a neat and tidy period home. The well-presented
residence has many special qualities and an easycare two-bedroom layout that is perfect for
low maintenance urban living.
A classic period facade gives it an attractive street appeal while the home sits on a good-sized
level block directly adjoining Kinnen Street Park and playground. It's user-friendly floorplan
features two good-sized bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas and a basic kitchen.
There is also plenty of room under the house for storage and workshop, plus a single carport
at the side.
This leafy street setting provides excellent convenience to the train station and shopping
amenities at Enoggera, and offers plenty of potential to bring this classic old home up-to-date
with an update or redesign.
• Premium parkside location adjoining Kinnen Street Park
• Bright interiors are in need of a modern update
• A generous backyard with fully fenced lawn and single carport
• Large underhouse area with storage space and workshop
• Two bedrooms, separate lounge and dining plus a basic kitchen
• Lots of potential to update, redesign and add extra value
• Walking distance to parklands, schools, shops and trains
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824