44 Nicholson Street, Mitchelton 5 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Picture Perfect Post War in a Premium Mitchelton Street
Cleverly upgraded throughout and designed to give it a fresh modern feel, this tastefully styled freestanding home delivers an ideal low maintenance retreat complemented by a premium address in one of Mitchelton's best streets. Style, light and privacy are all perfectly matched by its great location that's within walking distance to Blackwood Street's café precinct, Mitchelton Train station, bus transport connections and Brookside shopping centre.
Set up high to benefit from fresh breezes and district views to the city, it is immaculately presented throughout and features a functional floorplan perfectly designed for family living. There are polished hardwood floors and good natural light throughout, as well as generous areas for living and dining, a quality modern kitchen, good-sized bedrooms plus a separate office or fifth bedroom with separate downstairs access and its very own toilet and basin, ideal for working from home and with the potential to create a self sufficient living space for teenagers or guests.
The home is complemented by landscaped gardens from front to back, including a private entertainment area at the rear and a nice front lawn for the kids. All the hard work has been done to make this a fantastic home; it is now ready to move into and enjoy with nothing more to do or spend.
• A premium location in one of Mitchelton's best streets
• Fully renovated throughout and featuring quality finishes
• An elevated setting that captures city and district views
• Contemporary kitchen fitted with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Four bedrooms include an air-conditioned kids' playroom/4th bed
• Separate downstairs office/5th bedroom with own entrance and potential for self sufficient living
• Private front garden plus a paved entertainment patio
• Double carport, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and hardwood floors
• 450m to Oxford Park Train Station
• 500m to Fenwick Park
• 650m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 650m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 750m to Mitchelton State & State High Schools
• 1.1km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 1.6km to Teralba Park
• 8.7km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
23/6/2021 5.00pm - 5.30pm
26/6/2021 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736