7 Persimmon Street, Ferny Grove 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Cherished Family Haven Offered for the First Time in 30 Years
The gorgeous façade of this generous two-level residence makes a fantastic first impression that's more than matched by its bright and spacious interior spaces. This perfect family home sits on an established garden block with a level backyard and plenty of room for outside fun or entertaining, plus it captures beautiful district views over Ferny Grove.
Step inside and you will discover a very user-friendly two-level layout that has been meticulously maintained and recently refurbished with internal paint, carpets, window furnishings and lounge/dining flooring. There are two separate living areas, a dining space plus a well-equipped kitchen in good condition. Accommodation includes four upper-level bedrooms, the main has a walk-in robe and access to a large storage space, plus there is a full family bathroom and downstairs guest bathroom.
The house enjoys an ideal northerly aspect at the rear and is great for basking in the winter morning sun. There is a large, covered entertainment space and private level garden and captivating views over the surrounding area.
It's presented in fantastic condition and offers a tempting combination of comfort for today and exciting scope to introduce your own flair in the future. The location is second to none - enjoy this sought-after neighbourhood that's incredibly close to the Coles shopping centre and less than 10 minute walk to Ferny Grove train station.
• Set up high to take full advantage of the beautiful panoramas
• Northerly rear aspect with entertainment patio and level garden
• A flexible interior layout featuring two separate living spaces
• A sunken lounge room area featuring high raked ceilings
• Four upstairs bedrooms with built ins plus two bathrooms
• Lock-up garage, double carport and additional space for a boat or trailer
• Walking distance to quality schools and Ferny Grove Bowls Club
• 5000L water tank and solar panels
• Potential for a study nook off the second living space
• Full roof restoration including repointing and respraying and comes with 10 year warranty
• 25m to Ferny Grove State High School
• 170m to Ferny Grove Village which includes Coles Supermarket
• 250m to Ferny Grove State School
• 600m to Arbor Street Park
• 750m to St Andrew's Catholic School
• 850m to Ferny Grove Bowls Club
• 950m to Ferny Grove Train Station
• 11.5km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736