16/8 Pepper Road, Everton Hills 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Rare as Hen's Teeth - Villa on 333m2 in Immaculate Community
Featuring the size, privacy and exclusivity of a house, this freestanding three-bedroom villa offers a generously proportioned home that's big on space and filled with smart modern appointments. Its bright interiors are well presented and provide a spacious layout and the low maintenance convenience that comes with strata living.
With 333sqm of land to enjoy, the home is a private haven tucked away in a sought-after gated community complete with an on-site tennis court, swimming pool and poolside gazebo. Inside, it is freshly presented throughout and features high ceilings and separate living and dining areas. The kitchen has good bench space and quality appliances, plus there are three spacious bedrooms including a master with ensuite and a full-sized main bathroom which includes a shower over bath combination.
Step out the back and you will find an enormous, covered entertainment area that leads onto a spacious level garden with lawn, leafy surrounds and side access.
The extraordinary convenience of being tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to Everton Hills's range of amenities makes it ideal for those who value position and privacy, and are looking for a carefree lifestyle that has it all.
• Quality freestanding townhouse in a gated community
• A generous 333sqm block with private garden and lawn
• On-site tennis court, swimming pool and poolside gazebo
• Fresh interiors feature generous open living spaces
• A large covered entertainment patio at the rear
• Three bedrooms include an air-conditioned master
• Single remote lock-up garage with storage and internal access
• A well-maintained complex with low body corporate fees
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323