2/976 Samford Road, Keperra 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Final Inspection Best Offer Above $600,000
Townhouse Sanctuary Offers a Leafy Entertainer's Retreat
Come and live an easycare family lifestyle in this modernised two-storey townhouse that's been impressively enhanced to offer a fresh and bright house and garden package with many special qualities. Set against a leafy bushland backdrop, it makes a spacious easy-to-maintain property that's light filled throughout and positioned in a sought-after family neighbourhood.
The home sits on an expansive 286m² allotment with a private grassed garden, alfresco deck and a large covered balcony that enjoys a lovely bush view over the adjoining nature reserve. Living spaces are light filled and modern and feature a spacious open plan design with generous lounge and dining areas with floating polished timber flooring.
The kitchen is positioned at the very heart of the home and is equipped with stylish gas fittings and island breakfast bar, including a freestanding Smeg cooker. Additionally, there are three good-sized bedrooms including an upper-level master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to its own private balcony.
Its tranquil setting is back from the road surrounded by nature and within minutes to local shops, park, buses and schools at Keperra, and close to Mitchelton's bustling café precinct.
• An easycare 286m² block with a leafy bush land backdrop
• A flowing interior design with a spacious open plan layout
• Private grassed garden, deck and large entertainment terrace
• Upper-level master retreat with ensuite, walk-in and balcony
• High raked ceilings in master retreat
• Contemporary stone kitchen with breakfast island and gas fittings
• Air-conditioning, great storage and floating floors throughout
• Double lock-up garage plus visitor parking in the complex
• Walking distance to Keperra's shopping, cafes and amenities
• 550m to Silvertop Street Park
• 650m to Keperra Train Station
• 650m to Great Western Super Centre
• 1.2km to Mitchelton State Primary and High Schools
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323