20 Andover Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Impressively Renovated Post War Home with Character Charm
A home that delivers fresh modern spaces with charm and low-maintenance ease is perfect for today's busy lifestyles. This beautifully renovated post war home provides all this and more with a user-friendly layout that combines original features with smart modern upgrades, plus it sits on a deep 571sqm dual access block with pedestrian access to Samford Road at the front.
Walking through the home gives you a great sense of space because of the high ceilings, beautifully polished floors and well preserved VJ walls. Living is centred around a light filled open lounge area and a separate dining space next to the kitchen that comes complete with modern appliances and a gas cooktop. The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned and have ceiling fans, plus there is a recently renovated bathroom and a large downstairs laundry.
And that's not all, this fantastic property has everything right down to a large entertainment deck that catches elevated views over the area, as well as a paved entertainment courtyard at the rear and a good-sized garden at the front.
It's been freshly painted throughout and makes the ideal property for those who demand urban convenience and are looking for a move-in ready home that's close to Mitchelton schools, Blackwood Street cafés, shops and restaurants, plus Brookside Shopping Centre.
• Beautifully renovated post-war home on a 571sqm block
• Freshly presented throughout and featuring many period details
• Light-filled interiors with separate lounge and dining areas
• A large entertainment deck with district views
• Private front porch plus a deep front garden and lock-up garage
• Quality gas kitchen, modern bathroom and downstairs laundry
• Three bedrooms all have ceiling fans and hardwood flooring
• Well located close to schools, shops and Blackwood Street cafes
• 150m to Fenwick Park
• 150m to Mitchelton State Primary and High Schools
• 550m to Blackwood Street restaurant and cafe precinct
• 700m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 700m to Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary
• 1.1km to Mt Maria College
• 1.2km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 8.5km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323