6 Elgin Close, Ferny Grove 5 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
A Larger Family Home Perfect for the Entertainer
Family buyers who value space, character and privacy will be immediately attracted to the generous proportions and peaceful cul-de-sac setting of this sizeable five-bedroom residence in this tightly held area of Ferny Grove. It welcomes fine family living with spacious and light interiors that interact easily . A choice of outdoor areas combined with this ideally elevated position and aspect gets the best out of Ferny Grove.
The bright single-level floorplan is very user-friendly and has a choice of lounge, dining, family and rumpus areas to explore. The kitchen situated right in the heart of the home is well-appointed with ample bench space and pantry. Of the five bedrooms, four have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans and the master has a walk-in robe ,ensuite and is air conditioned. The main bathroom and bedrooms feed off the family room plus an internal laundry off the large rumpus room which overlooks the pool.
The backyard will really appeal to entertainers as it has an insulated roof above BBQ patio and the paved all-weather alfresco area overlooks a large tastefully appointed swimming pool. There is also a fully fenced level grassed area, a lock-up and powered single garage sized storage shed / workshop and a double car garage. A double gated lockable area provides room for the caravan or boat.
The home offers an excellent environment for family living . All bedrooms look out onto the peaceful ambience of the 10m long waist height garden bed serviced by 4000 litre rain water tanks and full length boulder retaining wall . A roof installed solar system and permanent variable temperature gas connected hot water provides economical options on power and water usage. This spacious home on a slightly larger elevated block is ideally situated in a small cul-de-sac just a few minutes from shops, parks , private and state schools , day care and the Ferny Grove train station. A regular transit bus connection services the estate.
• Great family layout with separate lounge, dining, family and rumpus areas
• A sheltered entertainment and large alfresco area overlooking the inground swimming pool
• Five bedrooms including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedroom ceiling fans and air conditioned main bedroom
• Fully fenced yard with a sundrenched and private level lawn
• A well-equipped kitchen, full main bathroom and internal laundry
• Large powered shed/workshop at the rear , double-bay lock up garage and room for the caravan or boat
• A quiet , elevated and leafy cul-de-sac location just a few minutes from the centre of town.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323