24 Kanturk Street, Ferny Grove 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
The Perfect Start to Home Ownership in Sought After Position
Size, scope and opportunity accompany this lovely three-bedroom home that sits on a substantial 588sqm parcel of land. Guaranteed to have enormous appeal among families, renovators and investors alike, the property is comfortable throughout and offers a great chance to buy into this popular suburb at an entry-level price.
This quiet part of Ferny Grove is highly sought-after because of its easy convenience and close proximity to a range of amenities. From here you can walk to the train station, public transport, quality schools and a host of shopping options including the nearby Coles supermarket.
The home's interiors are tastefully presented throughout with polished hardwood flooring and fresh modern decor. There are three good-sized bedrooms, a neat and tidy gas kitchen, full bathroom and parking via a lock-up garage under the house. A fully fenced, sundrenched and spacious backyard is the perfect space for children and pets.
Entirely liveable right now, the home offers plenty of future scope for an update, redesign or completely rebuild. Whether you're looking for an investment property or a great home to move into, this first-rate property ticks all the boxes.
• A large 588sqm block with a spacious and level yard
• Three bedrooms plus an open living and dining space
• Neat and tidy gas kitchen and bathroom with full tub
• Lockup garage underhouse with plenty of room for storage
• Huge potential for update, renovation or a fresh start
• Walking distance to the train station, supermarket and schools
• 400m to Ferny Grove State School
• 600m to Ferny Grove Village which includes Coles Supermarket
• 800m to Ferny Grove State High School
• 850m to McGinn Road Park
• 1.2km to Ferny Grove Train Station
• 12.35km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323