19/100 Lockrose Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Spacious Quality Townhouse in Quiet Boutique Setting
Immersed in leafy surrounds, backing a nature reserve and near walkway access through to Glen Retreat Road, this three-bedroom townhouse presents the opportunity to purchase a highly appealing home in a small, well-kept complex within strolling distance of everything Mitchelton has to offer. The property occupies a large 247m2 parcel and features a lovely intimate garden at the rear with a private northerly aspect and generous alfresco areas for entertaining.
Freshly painted interiors over two light filled levels include generous living and dining areas, a neat kitchen with gas cooktop, three good sized bedrooms, with a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite to the master, plus a full main bathroom upstairs, ground floor powder room and separate internal laundry. The home also has good storage throughout and a lock-up single garage with direct internal access and additional storage room.
A covered alfresco space off the kitchen is ideal for all-weather entertaining and this extends to a large deck and child-friendly backyard area screened by mature gardens. The home offers the perfect balance of easy living and convenience, moments from Belgenny Way Park, Lockrose Street Playground and Mitchelton State Primary School, with the vibrant Blackwood dining and café precinct, Mitchelton State High and the train station are all within comfortable walking distance.
• Flowing design with connected lounge and dining
• Kitchen includes dishwasher and has gas cooking
• Built-in robes and ceiling fans to all the bedrooms
• Master with a walk-in robe and updated ensuite
• Two-way family bathroom plus an additional WC
• Floating timber floors in downstairs living areas
• Covered alfresco, deck and grassed yard with northerly aspect
• 50m to Belgenny Way Park
• 75m to Closest Bus Stop
• 150m to Mitchelton State Primary School
• 200m to Lockrose Street Playground
• 250m to Fenwick Park
• 550m to Mitchelton State High School
• 700m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 950m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 1.1km to Gaythorne RSL
• 1.1km to West Mitchelton RLFC
• 1.4km to Brookside Shopping Centre
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323