20 Pearse Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Auction - 18/12/2021 11:00 am
Packed with Potential in Popular Locale! First time Offered in 65+ Years
The premium family location and generous land size give this solid post war home an exciting sense of potential. Enjoying a prime high set position on a large 607sqm block, the well-presented property has been lovingly maintained by the same family for more than 65 years and is now ready for its next chapter in life.
The perfect start to property ownership or a savvy investment, the home is backed by a deep and sundrenched garden with a fully fenced lawn, mature trees and sheltered patio. Inside is a bright open living space, as well as a neat and tidy eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms and a full bathroom. There is also air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a double lock-up garage at the rear.
This great street position provides excellent convenience and is walking distance to multiple parks, the Kedron Brook bikeway, Keperra golf club and two train stations. It also holds ample opportunity for those wishing to add value or personalise to create a superb family haven in a quiet and friendly Keperra neighbourhood.
• Attractive post war home in a quiet pocket of Keperra
• Elevated position on a large 607sqm land parcel
• Well-presented and offered to market for the first time in 65 years
• A huge backyard with plenty of room for kids or pets
• Three bedrooms, full bathroom and eat-in kitchen
• Side driveway access to a double garage at the rear
• Excellent potential to update, personalise or redesign
• Walk to parks, the bikeway and two train stations
• Very conveniently positioned less than 10km to the CBD
• 150m to Duggan Street Park
• 350m to Kedron Brook Bikeway Access
• 350m to Dash Street Park/Playground/ Dog Park
• 700m to Keperra Train Station
• 800m to Keperra Country Golf Club
• 850m to Grovely Train Station
• 900m to Dawson Parade Shops and Fast Food
• 1.3km to Arana Hills Plaza
• 1.6km to Great Western Super Shopping Centre
• 9.8km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323