3 Stockwell Street, Everton Park 5 Beds | 5 Baths | 6 Cars
Large scale living and entertaining in the lap of luxury comes easy with this compelling contemporary residence that merges architectural form, flair, security and functionality. Created to provide an ultra-private indoor-outdoor environment, Stockwell House captures the essence of relaxed Brisbane style and sits in a premium high set location with sweeping views to the city and around to Mt Coo-tha and Mt Nebo.
The home has a striking street presence that's boldly modern, but inside it's been designed for easy living - teenagers, grandparents and guests all welcome here.
Tailor-made for families with comfort and low maintenance living with an emphasis on outdoor entertaining. These flowing interiors are bright and airy throughout and feature a generous open design with soaring ceilings, cool engineered American Oak flooring and a seamless connection to private outside areas.
At the front is a swimming pool and poolside entertainment space, plus a full outdoor BBQ area, as well as a maintenance-free garden in private leafy surrounds.
The upper-level bedrooms are lavish, including a huge master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony access. The second bedroom is fitted with a custom walk in robe and ensuite, plus you will find two more double sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and serviced by the family bathroom. There is a second upstairs living space opening on the upper balcony with expansive city and mountain views.
Home cooks will be delighted with the well-designed kitchen and butlers pantry, that comes fully fitted with high-end Smeg appliances, a breakfast bar and Caesarstone benchtops. You will find the guest bedroom wing and easy access to the laundry on this level.
A major highlight of this fantastic home is the awesome basement level garage with room to park six cars, along with storage, hobby/workshop space and a gymnasium.
There is also a range of modern luxuries including video intercom, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, integrated Sonos sound system, and monitored security system.
This is one of the finest properties to come onto the Brisbane market and promises to provide quality, comfort and an ultra-private environment that's within easy walking distance to all of the area's great schools, parks, library, local shops, cafes and restaurants - and just 8km from Brisbane's CBD.
• A striking architectural façade makes a great first impression
• Versatile design featuring separate formal and casual zones
• Two levels of fully covered terrace with sweeping panoramas to the city
• Swimming pool, poolside space and private leafy garden
• High end kitchen featuring quality fittings, breakfast bar
• Four upper-level bedrooms plus a downstairs fifth bedroom
• Master suite features a walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony access
• Huge basement garage with storage and workshop space
• Video intercom, air-conditioning, integrated Sonos sound system
• Vacumaid ducted vacuum
• Solar System with 10kw inverter and 30 x 290 watt panels
• 600m to Everton Plaza - Restaurants, cafes and gourmet grocery store as well as Coles
• 650m to Everton Park Shopping Centre - home to Woolworths, BWS, Gym
• 700m to the Everton Park Homemaker Centre
• 1km to Flockton Street Shops - Woolworths, Everton Park Hotel
• 1km to Fallon Park Playground
• 1.4km to North West Private Hospital
• 8km to Brisbane City
Town planning has changed since this home was approved meaning that it would be impossible nowadays to replicate the height and size of this home. Furthermore, the current state of the building market would make it unachievable even if it was possible from a town planning perspective.
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323