6/36 Musgrave Terrace, Alderley 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
For Sale Now
Spacious Apartment in Great Location
Set in a well-maintained building in the heart of Alderley, close to all essentials and minutes into the city, this spacious two-bedroom apartment is freshly presented with tiled floors and new paint throughout to offer a private light filled retreat with an exceptionally convenient address positioned in the complex away from Samford Road.
Flowing open plan interiors display generous living and dining areas plus a neat kitchen providing plenty of bench space and storage. There are two good sized bedrooms, with built-in robes to the master, as well as a bathroom including bath and separate WC. It also features new ceiling fans and sliding glass doors to an enclosed balcony off the living area which would make an ideal study.
The apartment comes complete with a newly tiled remote lock-up garage/studio which includes the laundry area and has ample room for additional storage.
Ready to occupy and with scope to update to taste, it's superbly positioned just a short stroll to local shops, cafes and restaurants, near buses, just 400m from Alderley train station and within 10-15 minutes' drive of the city. Locations simply don't get much better than this!
Council Rates: $360.16 per quarter
Body Corporate: $684.39 per quarter
• Bright open living and dining with neatly presented kitchen
• Enclosed balcony to living area has new sliding glass doors
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes to the main bedroom
• Tidy bathroom including a bath and with the WC separate
• Freshly painted with tiled floors and new ceiling fans
• Remote single lock-up garage/studio including the laundry
• Close to shops, dining, supermarket and bus/rail transport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322