22 Kirwan Street, Keperra 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Offers Above $730,000.00
Value to be Added
This original post war residence offers an exciting opportunity to acquire a generous house and land package in the sought after suburb of Keperra. Set on an impressive 637m2 allotment, it offers the chance to renovate. Its interiors, needing some attention include a generous living space adjoining a front veranda, functional kitchen and two good sized bedrooms.
This home is of solid hardwood construction, weatherboard and has a new colorbond roof with leaf-guarded gutters. There is a spacious tree filled yard with natives and low maintenance plants. This popular neighbourhood is within easy walking distance to all of the area's lifestyle amenities including the train station at Keperra, schools, parks and Shopping.
• Fully fenced 637m2 corner allotment with two street access
• Two generous bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and downstairs
• Open plan workshop/utility room downstairs
• Loads of potential for renovation
• A great neighbourhood, stroll to train station, parks, schools and shops
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322