9 Brelox Street, Chermside West 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Auction - 28/05/2022 1:00 pm
The Ultimate Blank Canvas on Impressive 701m2 Landholding
A great Chermside starter home, investment or renovation opportunity; this well-located brick residence promises a lifestyle of comfort and fantastic convenience. Neat and tidy throughout with plenty of opportunity to refresh or redesign as you go, the interior showcases a smart two-storey layout with lots of light and space, along with a 701sqm north-to-rear block of land in a sought-after location that's just around the corner from the Woolworths Chermside Marketplace.
The interiors are light-filled throughout with a generous L-shaped living and dining area plus a well-sized modern kitchen that overlooks the backyard. Three double bedrooms are each well-proportioned, plus there is an additional multipurpose room on the lower level, along with a downstairs laundry, separate toilet and double garage with internal access.
The home is backed by a generous garden block with a sundrenched north-facing lawn at the rear. There is also plenty of room to add in a deck or swimming pool. If you've been looking for a family friendly home in this great lifestyle suburb, you'd be hard pressed to find a better one than this. It also has easy access to Westfield Chermside, Marchant Park, and all of the area's great schools and amenities.
• A well-presented brick home on a 701sqm north-to-rear block
• Generous and bright interiors with open lounge and dining areas
• Sundrenched and private level lawn plus room for a swimming pool
• Three good-sized bedrooms plus a well-equipped modern kitchen
• A flexible lower level with multipurpose room and an extra toilet
• A double lock-up garage and good storage with internal access
• An excellent home to renovate or move in and update over time
• Walk to local schools, neighbourhood parks and Webster Road shops
• 250m to Woolworths Chermside Marketplace
• 850m to Marchant Park Fields
• 1km to Craigslea State High School
• 1.2km to Westfield Chermside
• 1.4km to Aspley State School
• 10km to Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323