4/18 Burdekin Street, Gaythorne 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
For Sale Now
Value for Money in a Single-Level Garden Villa
A smart and affordable approach to home ownership in the premium Gaythorne market, this tidy two-bedroom residence represents a great way to upgrade from an apartment, downsize from a house or simply a terrific investment. It features a practical single-level layout, fresh interiors and a lush leafy backyard that all go together to make a value-packed property package.
On the inside, the home is bright and modern throughout with a fully carpeted open lounge and dining area, two well-proportioned bedrooms, and a very workable kitchen. There is also single lock-up garage that has internal access through the laundry.
This lovely property comes complete with its own outdoor entertainment space with a paved dining patio and a grassed garden in leafy surrounds. It provides a great easy-to-maintain home that is ready to move into with plenty of potential to further improve if desired.
• An attractive brick villa in a well-maintained complex
• Well-appointed with carpeted lounge and dining areas
• A lush leafy garden includes a lawn and paved patio
• Two double bedrooms, full bathroom and neat kitchen
• Single lock-up garage with extra space for storage
• Well-presented throughout with potential to add value
• Walking distance to village shops, RSL and train station
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322