382 Webster Road, Stafford Heights 4 Beds | 3 Baths | 1 Car
For Sale Now
Versatile Property Package with Huge Potential
Currently configured as three separate flats, this solid freestanding home is ready to be lived in yet holds vast untapped potential to further enhance or redesign and truly capitalise on its prime Stafford Heights location.
Set up high in a prime corner position, it offers so many options with scope to use as an investment with immediate rental returns or a great renovation project, or even start from scratch with a brand-new home or investment.
Either way, it represents a unique prospect with a big future and is located in a blue-chip suburb just 7km from Brisbane city, with local schools, shops and amenities within close range.
• Three separate flats that each have own private entry
• One 2-bedroom and two 1-bedroom units with gas kitchens
• An elevated position with filtered views through to the city
• Scope to use as a triple living investment with solid rental returns
• Occupying a generous corner block with two street frontages
• Lower-level lock-up garage with storage and separate laundry
• Close to bus services to the city and Chermside Shopping Centre
• Potential to knockdown and rebuild a brand-new home or investment
• Currently renting for $655 per week with rental increases due soon.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322