95 Heliopolis Parade, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
For Sale Now
All The Ideal Elements For Family Home or Investment
Family buyers and investors will be immediately attracted to the size, scope and location offered by this high set residence. Presented in good solid condition, it sits on a large 637m2 landholding in a highly sought-after section of Mitchelton that's close to some of the area's best schools, Blackwood Street cafes. Public Transport both Rail and Bus.
The interior layout features open living space with fire place and polished timber flooring throughout. The kitchen is in original condition and has a Good-sized renovated bathroom. There is also a second living area/bedroom at the rear including a kitchenette, with the potential to use as a dual living arrangement and the three/four bedrooms are each well proportioned.
Step out the rear and you will find a large north facing garden featuring a spacious lawn. There is also a secure front deck with elevated district outlooks that catch the breezes. Underneath this home is a double lock-up garage and large, secure storage area.
The home offers a great start to family life or investment with lots of future possibilities for updates or renovation to take full advantage of its prime location.
• An original high set three/four-bedroom residence
• A large 637m2 block with deep north facing backyard
• Bright open living space with polished timber flooring and fire place
• Second living space/fourth bedroom and kitchenette with dual living potential
• Secure front deck with elevated views over the area
• Lower-level double garage and lots of storage space
• In good condition renovated bathroom with scope to further enhance
• Walking distance to schools, cafe, shopping, public transport both Rail and Bus
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322