26 Crescent Road, Kelvin Grove 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 0 Cars
Seldom Offered Vacant Land with 'Dream Home' Potential
A vacant allotment this close to the city is an extreme rarity and this one offers outstanding potential to create a brand-new residence tailored specifically to meet your needs. The prime 300sqm block enjoys a great position surrounded by quality established residences and is now ready for its fortunate purchaser to make their mark in this exciting community-friendly neighbourhood.
There are lots of possibilities to create your family dream haven and be walking distance to Kelvin Grove's amazing schools, parklands and shopping amenities. Can't find what you're looking for? Here is a chance to build your forever home on this rare land opportunity in a location that's almost impossible to over capitalise.
• Cleared and vacant land that's ready to build upon straight away
• Slightly sloping north-east facing parcel with a wide 17.9m frontage
• Ideally positioned with easy access to quality schools and shops
• Within the highly regarded Kelvin Grove State College's Catchment
• In a great community that's just 2.5km from Brisbane's CBD
• A rare opportunity to build a new home to exacting standards
• Fully serviced block with power, sewer and town water
• One of the last remaining unoccupied blocks in this prime location
• 350m to Aldi Supermarket
• 1km to Newmarket Reading Shopping Centre including Cinemas and Restaurants
• 1.1km to Kelvin Grove State and State High Schools
• 1.4km to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
• 1.7km to Ashgrove Shops
• 2.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323