4/85 Stevenson Street, Ascot 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Quietly Positioned Urban Lifestyle Pad | North Facing Balcony
Fresh, bright and displaying a smart modern style, this quality apartment captures the essence of inner urban living with up-to-date finishes and elevated street outlooks. This is the perfect pad for city professionals or a great investment option as it is designed for easy low-maintenance style and offers quick access to all lifestyle amenities.
A generous single-level layout features tall 2.6m ceilings throughout and a light and airy open design that leads onto a large north-facing balcony overlooking the streetscape. The kitchen is well-appointed with good quality fittings plus there are two double-sized bedrooms, including a large master with an ensuite and built-in wardrobe, and a lock-up undercover parking space.
Situated close to the hub of Ascot, it's short walking distance to Hamilton, with the Portside wharf and eat street just moments away, and only 10 minutes to the airport.
• Generous single-level layout with a light and airy open design
• A large north-facing terrace that leads off the living area
• Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lock-up carport
• Part of a quality modern building of only six apartments
• Well-appointed kitchen, air-conditioning and high ceilings
• A solid investment with excellent growth and rental prospects
• Walk to cafes and restaurants in the Racecourse Road precinct
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323