201 Simpsons Road, Bardon 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 3 Cars
For Sale Now
An Incredible Blank Canvas, Street Address is 197 Simpsons Road Bardon
Impressively well proportioned and positioned on a generous 715m2 block, this classic home presents a truly remarkable opportunity indeed. Flowing over two levels offers ample scope for immediate enhancement, reconfiguration or development into an ultra-contemporary masterpiece (STCA).
With a versatile floorplan that include a vast lower-level multi-purpose space that could easily be converted into a workshop, rumpus room, teen retreat, art studio or self-contained accommodation, there are also separate lounge and dining areas on the upper-level.
All bedrooms are doubles with features that include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The kitchen has electric appliances, while the main bathroom has a separate bath and shower. There is a large garage under the house, as well as a separate double garage at the rear of the property. The garden allows room for personalisation and includes space for a pool.
Overlooking Simpsons Road Park and capturing the light of a rear north-eastern aspect, this is a truly unique opportunity to recreate a blank canvas in your image. Under 6km to both Simpsons Falls Picnic Area and the heart of the city centre, it is minutes to local schools, cafes and transport options.
• This classic home presents a truly exceptional opportunity
• Massive scope to update, reconfigure or develop fully (STCA)
• Impressively well proportioned on a generous 715m2 parcel
• Versatile interiors with vast lower-level multi-purpose space
• Potential studio/retreat/workshop or guest accommodation
• Overlooking Simpsons Road Park, rear north-eastern aspect
• Close to shops, schools, 6km to the heart of the city centre
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
07 2112 1322