14 Echo Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 3 Cars
Tranquil Rainforest Retreat - The Ideal Oasis
Tranquilly nestled amongst stunning bushland at the end of a premier cul-de-sac, this private and peaceful residence offers a unique lifestyle over multiple levels. Well presented and designed with versatile living in mind, the is set on the high side of the street and has a striking presence.
Perfect for the in-laws, teenagers or creating additional income, there is a two bedroom, one bathroom layout on the lower level complete with the laundry and potential for separate access.
The upper level is filled with natural light, and comes with a spacious open plan lounge and dining area that flows to an outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen features ample storage and stainless-steel gas appliances.
Additional features include ample storage, solar, air-conditioning, high ceilings and protected off street parking for two vehicles. Just a 5 minute/1.8km drive to Mitchelton or Gaythorne Train station and a 20 minute drive to the heart of the CBD, it is close to local cafes, parks and schools.
• A well-presented and versatile home over multiple levels
• Only 24 years since construction
• Tranquilly nestled at the end of a highly prized cul-de-sac
• Lower level currently two bed, one bathroom with potential to be self sufficient
• Expansive open plan lounge and dining, garden terrace
• Neat kitchen with gas appliances, ample bench space
• Storage, air-conditioning, high ceilings, double carport
• Solar panels
• Just a short 5 minute/1.8km drive to Mitchelton station
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
13/8/2022 12.00pm - 12.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323