4/2 Howard Street, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Premium Townhouse Offering - When Style and Location Combine
Combining the feel of a family residence with the ease of townhouse living, this spacious dual-level property offers a unique home that's big on living and easy on entertaining. It's rare to find a townhouse that offers such a great sense of space, privacy and quality, and this one sits on a generous 156sqm allotment with an extra-large wraparound garden.
The well-appointed property is presented in near new condition and features a generous and bright open plan living and dining space, a contemporary stone kitchen with breakfast bar and cool tiled flooring throughout. Three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, the master has an ensuite, plus there is a separate sitting area, a stylish main bathroom and ducted air-conditioning.
Complete with a prized double lock-up garage, the property forms part of a group of four contemporary townhomes. It's perfect for downsizers or young professionals who don't want to compromise on quality or location, and is well placed with Gaythorne train station, local cafes, shops and schools all easily accessible on foot.
• Quality contemporary townhouse on a generous 156sqm block
• Extra-large grassed garden and covered alfresco dining space
• An open plan living and dining space with cool tiled flooring
• Sleek stone kitchen with breakfast bar and premium appliances
• Three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, the main with an ensuite
• Double lock-up garage with storage space and internal access
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout plus a sitting area
• Walk to the train station, local shops, schools and cafes
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
07 2112 1323